For the growth but also for the stable production of a nursery unit, it is necessary to optimize all the processes. Among them is the sowing process, for the optimization of which the use of sowing machines is one-way choice.
The sowing machines can work with any kind of tray, such as styrofoam, hard or soft plastic, etc.
- Production of a seed sower 2,400 lines per hour
- Drum seed production from 650 to 1,200 tray per hour
- Operation with any tray on the market up to 750x500mm
- Digitally controlled via touch color screen
Expandable with options for:
- Peat or soil auto feed
- Tray auto feeding
- Tray filling
- Watering / Wetting after sowing
- Vermiculite deposition
- Transportation by conveyor belts
- Auto stacking planted trays
Another popular starter add on for seeding machines, is a Soil Conditioning machine, helping reducing the time of mixing and preparation of the soil or soil/turf mixture, by automatically accounting for the correct quantity and moisture of the mixture.
For medium volume productions, there is alternatively a step sower with pneumatic function, and a yield of 1,700 rows per hour with a maximum tray size of 600 x 400mm.
Automatic soil mixers that can be used in conjunction with tray seeders
- Automatic mixing, humidification & feeding of the soil mixture
- Automatic water flow control
- Digital screen control
- Electronic mixture weighing
- Sowing bucket level sensors
- Capacity 1150-2100 liters